How to create Bootable XP CD

Create bootable XP CD
Create XP Bootable CD with Nero in easy way.To begin, get  the emdadboot.bin file and remember the location where you download it to your computer. Start the procedure to Create  Bootable XP CD :


  • Start Nero
  • Go to the CD-ROM(boot)
  • Check image file
  • Click on the browse button, file of type - All files, Select the emdadboot.bin file
  • Keep kind of emulation - No emulation
  • Load Segment - 07C0
  • Number of loaded sectors - 4
  • Make the screen look like the following picture




  • Create Bootable XP CD
    • Click on the New Button
    • Select your XP Source files and drag to window on the left. see the picture
    Create Bootable XP CD
       11. Now click on BURN and make sure that from Boot option "Enable expert settings (for advanced user only)" is checked

    13 comments:

    1. I am shohag From Bahrain How i can get emdadboot.bin file Please you are Mail me.

      shohagmir@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. @ Nazmul Hasan
      File sent to you.Please check out your mail inboX.
      Thanks

      ReplyDelete
    3. I am Masum from Dhaka. Would you plz send me the emdadboot.bin file? Also Thanks for posting such a very good useful tune...Hope to get more in future..

      unique_masum@live.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. plz send me the emdadboot.bin file.
      litonokmobiles@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. @ Md Masum Howlader
      File sent to you.Check out your mail inbox.
      Thanks

      ReplyDelete
    6. @ OK Mobiles
      File sent to you.Check out your mail inbox.
      Thanks

      ReplyDelete
    7. I am Shoyeb from Dhaka. Please send me emdadboot.bin file on my e-mail plzzzzzz

      shoyeb
      shoyeb2005@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    8. @ shoyeb
      File sent to you. Please check out your mail inbox.
      Thanks

      ReplyDelete
    9. What nero version you use plz tell me

      ReplyDelete
    10. @ shoyeb
      I am using Ahead Nero 7.9.6.0 version
      Thanks

      ReplyDelete
    11. dear

      i use nero 7

      so i not get cdrom boot

      which nero does its contain

      ReplyDelete
    12. I am Abid From Dhaka. your download does not work. How i can get emdadboot.bin file? If you can mail me that would be great.
      so please ,,,,,

      mhabid98@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete

    Let us know, what you think about this blog