|Convert file system fat32 to ntfs|
- Open a dos prompt and give the command
- Convert d: /fs:ntfs
- This command would convert your d: drive to ntfs.
- If the system cannot lock the drive, you will be prompted to convert it during next reboot.
- Normally you should select yes.
- Conversion from fat/fat32 to ntfs is non-destructive, your data on the drive will NOT be lost.
- Be aware that converting to ntfs will make that partition of your drive unreadable under dos unless you have ntfs utilites to do so.